Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog Post 13

Engage in an E-Media Fast











notvpic
I tried 3 different times to do the media fast and all 3 times was a failure! Facebook was a breeze to stay off of for 24 hours, t.v. no problem there either. These things were easy to do without seeing as it is the end of the semester and I have 3 finals next week. This assignment actually did me a huge favor and forced me to study! Sad that I have to basically have my computer and laptop taken away from me in order to focus on the things I need to get done. My cell phone...well that is a different story! I have a landline, but I only use it for work...and hello you can't receive text!  Text is my main form of communication with family and friends. This assignment made me realize that as a high school teacher I will have to be very diligent about keeping my students engaged during class so that they won't be on their phones playing while in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment