Saturday, April 28, 2012

Final Report PLN

My PLN has grown so much over this semester and I know it will continue to grow through the rest of my time at South and when I become an educator. My PLN includes many websites but the ones I frequent the most are symbaloo and reddit. I am also on twitter frequently although I know I need to interact more on there, I have many great contacts that I follow on there. My PLN is ever expanding and I look forward to finding new websites and apps to add as I keep exploring all of the wonderful things that technology has to offer. I am so thankful for the many wonderful and inspirational educators I have been able to find this semester and know that they will continue to inspire me and I know that I will use the wonderful information I have gained from them throughout my career.
inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment